Sunday, February 8, 2009

My first trip to a bungalow~

Today my uncle invited me n my family to his house for chinese new year...
just a simple dinner...
He lives in Tropicana Damansara that area...
along the road are lots of nice nice houses(e.g. semi-Ds & bungalows)
very beautiful o^^
His house is guarded and surrounded by a nice landscape...
None of the houses there has gates nor fences....(because no crimes wil happen)
My mom asked about the security and service charges...guess??? RM600 per month o....
veriveri expensive leh....His master bedroom is like a castle o...veri nice wan...
and he purposely go and order a wooden-framed whiteboard just to collect those magnets he bought from overseas....haiz...too rich liao la...the price is RM1000 leh...
Although the frame is high quality wood but still veri expensive a...i can buy one nicenice handphone leh....
As a conclusion, (XD) the house is reali veriveri nice...and it's my first trip to a bungalow o^^

No comments:

Post a Comment