Friday, August 20, 2010

believe.

duh.
was completely not a lovably week
with loads of distractions p/s: laporans ><
was totally in bad mood this whole week
and: yeah I was wrong
:(

sorry to dearsss and darlingssss
didn't mean to
sorry that I actually brought my personal feelings into so many issues
duhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I HATE THAT TOO, OK?
yeah I was still learning to control
as my EQ keeps dropping this year
which wasn't that pleasant :(

I am not trying to backstab nor to criticise
a MISTAKE?
yeah....BIG MISTAKE.

sorry to EXCOs, PBCs....

I used a wrong approach, yeah.
Time for everyone to change
to be more like yourself.

BELIEVE.
was easy if i want to, too.
now I realized
I believed in no one previously...
and erm...hmm....
I'VE GOT TO START BELIEVING.

yeah.




最近爱上细雨
淡淡地 隐隐地。

No comments:

Post a Comment