Friday, October 16, 2009

A BRIEF DESCRIPTION ABOUT TODAY

SUNWAY!!
it's fun...the pirate ship was excited

though it's frustrating too
coz food and drinks are not allowed
it was 6pm...we were exhausted and tired (& hungry and very thirsty)
i bought an ice-cream there but it seems like the ice-cream was 受潮-ed ady
eww
den HH decided to buy water
bt unfortunately all the stalls and restaurants are closed at 6
so we werent lucky enough to manage to buy water

btw
it was fun calling ''ah four" to do this do that
XDXDXD
juz joking...yann dun kill me ><

THE IMPORTANT THING~~
they all (except me of course) decided to penalize me per ringgit per time
for
TALKING TOO LOUD
HITTING THEM
LAUGHING TOO LOUD
den so 过分 somemore want to keep the money until i “成功改善”
and then at the end somemore want 10% for them o
T.T T.T
I CANNOT TAHAN LA!!!!!!!!!!
DEMOLISH THE RULE!!!!!!!!!!
I AM NOT LIKE PHEBE~~~~

btw sunburnt ady
my two entire arms are reddish-black
lolz
and the exposed part of my neck oso T.T
yam gong lo

No comments:

Post a Comment