Monday, June 1, 2009

祝我生日快乐~(updated)

这是我的第62篇部落
送给我自己吧~

at 12...i was like...
flooded with wishes!!!
so happy~~~~
lalala~~~~
lolzXDXDXD

首先(我好像那种奥斯卡得奖人在说话)lolz...
很感谢wish了我无数次的yannnnn....MUACKSSSSSZZZZZZZ^^
you are the one 1st wished me advanced...
you are the one 1st wished me on plurk...
you are the one 1st tricked me...
you are the one 1st wished me on my proper day on blog...
you are the 2nd one to cal me...
you are the 3rd one blogged abt me...^^
谢谢你哦~
爱死你了...XDXDXD
THX XJ...
you are the 1st one to giv me phone cal...
so surprised that you actuali called from penang~
your mom gt scold o not?? lolz...i hope not
den THX AC...
you are the 1st one blogged abt me...
THX YINING...
you are the 2nd wan blogged abt me...
you are the 2nd wished me in msn...^^
THX RL...
you are the 1st one sms-ed me...
you are the 1st one wished me in msn oso leh...^^

谢谢所有明天会来我家的...
yann, yangrou, 慧芬, yining, graygray, sandy....
爱死你们了!!!!!!!!(我一脚踏好多只船哦)
lolXD


谢谢我妈~
为我辛苦了好多年...
爱死你咯^^


THX MOM...
for evrything...
thx xj n yining n alice n tang n kee jin n junyuan n ac n hh n phebe...
for your advanced wishes...
to tang a...
THX for your 'beautiful voice' on singing bday song 2 me...lolXDXDXD
thx to
yann, ruo ling, xiao jin, sandy, yee leng (sms)
yann, yining, ruoling, keejin, chinyung (msn)
xJ, yann (phone call)
for staying up so late to wish me~HAPPIE^^
to chin yung...
you actuali know so many languages?? lolz...btw THX

Selamat Hari Jadi [Malay]
Happy Birthday [English]
Sun Yat Fai Lok [Cantonese]
Zhu Ni Sheng rE Kuai Le [Mandarin]
Joyeux Anniversaire [French]
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag [German]
Hau`oli la hanau [Hawaiian]
Buon Compleanno [Italian]
Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu [Japanese]
Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da [Korean]
Fortuna dies natalis [Latin]
Feliz Aniversario [Portuguese]
S dniom razhdjenia [Russian]

thx hui hoon...
为要送给我礼物而让你烦恼...
thx yining...
有补习还肯抽空来...
THX EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! ^^

(did i missed anyone?? i hope not...lolzXDXD)


今年的生日
好兴奋~

hope all my wishes will come true
^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

-jOlyNn

No comments:

Post a Comment