Sunday, June 7, 2009

zzz

juz came back from malacca la~~~
der broadband so slow den some more dun hv chinese de...
bu shuang lo><...

finally finished doing maths homework~~
gotta catch up on my piano...T.T
i hate EXAMS!!!!

btw...
went to dataran pahlawan for shopping...
the people that is doing this project is reali IDIOT...
dataran pahlawan open parking only can park abt 100 cars...
you expect people to park at mahkota hospital & mahkota parade's parking space kah...
==
den when going back....
the traffic light...so dulan...
once green only abt 10 cars can pass...
100 over cars waiting...jam abt 1 hour on that specific road only...==
the traffic is like *&%#$@
den my sis asked...why dont have traffic police de...??
den my aunt answered...the traffic police go back home and sleep ady...
zzz
den from malacca town to alor gajah(my hometown)...
was like from kl to malacca...
1 hour and 30 minutes like dat lo...
den somebody is building another hotel+shopping centre in front of dataran pahlawan...
dat time a...evrybody jalan kaki lo...
==

yesterday...
my grandma belanja our whole family (i mean plus my aunt,uncles....)
the reason is leh...she 4D 中三奖...==

den so sien at malacca...
haiz
-

to yann...enjoy your trip ba~~
-

and thx to 叶老师 & 思杞 for your birthday wishes too~~
my birthday like not over yet de...muahahahahahahahaha....XDXD
coz my aunt and uncle oso gave me belated pressies....lalala~~~
^^ ^^ ^^

-jOlyNn

No comments:

Post a Comment